As I have mentioned in a previous post, I am taking some time off from the “real life”. I’m not working, nor am I a full time student. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not vegetating at home, I will be back working full time in September. I learn every day, from everything and everyone, but right now I’m trying to sort out the life I used to have, and face what is coming at me – adulthood, extreme independence, solo travelling, major decluttering, and figuring out what I really want in life.
I have changed the format of my posts – instead of having you guys clinking into each title for more information, I will have the links directly posted beneath each section!
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Ash Brown
Price: USD23.00 / CAD30.00
- Offers in 11 different stunning shades
- Duo shades for natural looking brows
- Easy to use, easy to blend
- Lasts 9 hours +
- Water resistant, sweat resistant
Why it made it to my BotW: I had a major break from brow powders after my huge haul of brow pencils from Sephora and Yesstyle. I was exploring the world of brow pencils, and found my loves and hates. After a recent move, I stumbled upon this little guy that I haven’t touched in a while. I used to be obsessed with it, and now that I used it again, I’m back to being in love. It’s definitely an easier, fool proof product compared to a brow pencil, and the option of two shades make it usable for any occasion and look!
2. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
Price: USD47.00 / CAD54.00
- Easily buildable
- Extremely blendable, melts into the skin
- Natural looking, works under and over liquid or cream foundation
- Easy to apply with fingers or brush
- Smells amazing!!!!
- A little goes a long way
- One shade available
Why it made it to my BotW: It’s getting pretty hot here in Toronto, and I have my real and fake tan on, can’t leave my face looking like a ghost! I love layering it under powder and bronzer for a more glowy look! And the smell, is to die for!
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty
Price: USD29.00 / CAD38.00
- Lasts 10 hours +
- Super bendable over powder
- Product lasts forever
- Compact, with a mirror. Great for travelling.
- Looks like you’re blushing from within on NC20-NC35 skin.
Why it made it to my BotW: I have been a sucker for Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Blushes since I got into makeup. Their formulation is hands down #1 for me. They offer so many shades that you can find one to go well with any skin tone, and look. I love that pop of red, almost heat looking cheeks with bronzed face. Natural Beauty does exactly that.
4. Tiffany Return to Tiffany Mini Heart Tag Bead Bracelet
Price: USD150.00 / CAD205.00
- Light weight bracelet
- Cute, wearable for an every day accessory
- Reasonably priced for a Tiffany product
- Offers three different lengths
- Goes will with many outfits
- Timeless piece from Tiffany
Why it made it to my BotW: Chic, simple, yet elegant accessories is what I am going for this spring. I want accessories to scream my personality in the most subtle way. I have had this bracelet for years and it still looks amazing. I love pairing it with a simple T, some denim, and high heels.
5. Atelier Cologne Clémentine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume
Price: USD195.00 / CAD225.00
- The perfect scent for spring
- Light, feathery, beautiful, fruity scent
- Lasts 6 hours+
- Sturdy, transparent glass bottle
- They always have travel sets / value sets
Why it made it to my BotW: Whenever I use this scent, people always complement me, friends or strangers. It reminds me of the ocean – peeling an orange while enjoy the breeze of summer air and ocean waves. It’s hard to put into words, you just got to go smell it!