Name: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter
Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Glyceryl Stearate, Mica, Octyldodecanol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Dextrin, Sucrose, Urea, Glutamic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, BHT, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).
Info:A dewy, liquid luminizer for a natural-looking, effortless glow.
- You only need a teeny tiny bit (very spreadable)
- Blends into your (non-powder) foundation or your skin seemlessly
- Brightens your entire face without looking like you are trying to be JLo/KimK
- Nature, subtle, but obvious enough to make a difference
- Lasts 7+ hours
- You can set it with a powder, and it would still show under certain lightings
- You get a ton of product for a high price, and it will definitely expire before you use it all up