What is better than finally feeling the sunshine on your skin after 6 months+ of snow, and snow blizzard, and icy snow? I am in the best mood I have been for a while, and simply because everything in my life has been improving, including the weather. I’m tossing negativity out the window, and only positivity, happiness, and good vibes in my world. Decluttered my life and my collection, downsized quite a bit.
Remember that you can click into the title of each product for a more details. Full ingredient lists, prices, links, product information can all be found there!
1. Laura-Mercier-Eye-Basics in Wheat
- Super blendable, and melts into your lid
- Silky texture that is easy to apply with finger tips
- A tiny bit goes a long way
- Great applicator
- Will not work for dry lids
Why it made it to my BotW: It looks weird when I have full face covered with my trusty Garnier BB Cream and my IT Cosmetics Concealer, but my lids are bare. This little guy lets me pop it on effortless, and looking like I have flawless (full) face within seconds. It’s half a shade darker than my natural skin colour so it gives the perfect tint.
2. Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make SP Volume and Curl Mascara Super Water Proof
- Water resistant, waterproof
- Holds curl up to 12 hours
- Gives you natural looking lashes that are significantly volumized
- Only available online, and certain selected Asian Cosmetic stores
Why it made it to my BotW: I love my L’oreal Miss Manga Waterproof and Lancome Hypnose Waterproof Mascara, but they all give me some sort of dramatic affect! The Heroine Make mascara gives me natural lashes looking like I was born with them!
3. Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector in Light/Medium
- Best BB Cream formula I’ve used
- Easy to apply (I love applying with my finger tips)
- Great for anyone with Normal to Dry skin
- Lasts 8 hours+
- Looks natural / light coverage
- Only offered in two shade ranges
Why it made it to my BotW: After using many higher end BB Creams from other brands, I still reach for this all the time. The fact that it is so easy to apply, it saves me time to make my skin looking healthy without spending minutes! It is also one of the few BB Creams that my skin accepts unconditionally.
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo
- It works like a charm with thick oily hair
- Absorbs excess oil without looking like you added extra products
- Hair feels light and weightless afterwards
- Extremely strong scent
- White residue if you don’t brush it out too well
Why it made it to my BotW: I wash my hair every other day, or sometimes every day. It’s a debatable topic on how often you should wash your hair, but I just do it when I feel the need to. Batiste gives my hair a shower break on days where I did a bit of omph in an updo.
5. Moncler Aredhel
- Keeps you warm
- Moderates your body temperature from overheating
- Fashionable, classy, feminine, and timeless
- You don’t clash with people on the streets!
Why it made it to my BotW: I have been head over heals with my Moncler this winter. It keeps me warm with keeping a beautiful figure over layers and layers of my winter sweaters!