As I have mentioned in a previous post, I am taking some time off from the “real life”. I’m not working, nor am I a full time student. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not vegetating at home, I will be back working full time in September. I learn every day, from everything and everyone, but right now I’m trying to sort out the life I used to have, and face what is coming at me – adulthood, extreme independence, solo travelling, major decluttering, and figuring out what I really want in life.
I have changed the format of my posts – instead of having you guys clinking into each title for more information, I will have the links directly posted beneath each section!
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Ash Brown
Price: USD23.00 / CAD30.00
Links: Anastasia Beverly Hills, Sephora
- Offers in 11 different stunning shades
- Duo shades for natural looking brows
- Easy to use, easy to blend
- Lasts 9 hours +
- Water resistant, sweat resistant
Why it made it to my BotW: I had a major break from brow powders after my huge haul of brow pencils from Sephora and Yesstyle. I was exploring the world of brow pencils, and found my loves and hates. After a recent move, I stumbled upon this little guy that I haven’t touched in a while. I used to be obsessed with it, and now that I used it again, I’m back to being in love. It’s definitely an easier, fool proof product compared to a brow pencil, and the option of two shades make it usable for any occasion and look!
2. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
Price: USD47.00 / CAD54.00
Links: Beauty Boutique, Selfridges
- Easily buildable
- Extremely blendable, melts into the skin
- Natural looking, works under and over liquid or cream foundation
- Easy to apply with fingers or brush
- Smells amazing!!!!
- A little goes a long way
- One shade available
Why it made it to my BotW: It’s getting pretty hot here in Toronto, and I have my real and fake tan on, can’t leave my face looking like a ghost! I love layering it under powder and bronzer for a more glowy look! And the smell, is to die for!
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty
Price: USD29.00 / CAD38.00
Links: Tarte Cosmetics, Sephora
- Lasts 10 hours +
- Super bendable over powder
- Product lasts forever
- Compact, with a mirror. Great for travelling.
- Looks like you’re blushing from within on NC20-NC35 skin.
Why it made it to my BotW: I have been a sucker for Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Blushes since I got into makeup. Their formulation is hands down #1 for me. They offer so many shades that you can find one to go well with any skin tone, and look. I love that pop of red, almost heat looking cheeks with bronzed face. Natural Beauty does exactly that.
4. Tiffany Return to Tiffany Mini Heart Tag Bead Bracelet
Price: USD150.00 / CAD205.00
- Light weight bracelet
- Cute, wearable for an every day accessory
- Reasonably priced for a Tiffany product
- Offers three different lengths
- Goes will with many outfits
- Timeless piece from Tiffany
Why it made it to my BotW: Chic, simple, yet elegant accessories is what I am going for this spring. I want accessories to scream my personality in the most subtle way. I have had this bracelet for years and it still looks amazing. I love pairing it with a simple T, some denim, and high heels.
5. Atelier Cologne Clémentine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume
Price: USD195.00 / CAD225.00
Links: Atelier Cologne, Sephora
- The perfect scent for spring
- Light, feathery, beautiful, fruity scent
- Lasts 6 hours+
- Sturdy, transparent glass bottle
- They always have travel sets / value sets
Why it made it to my BotW: Whenever I use this scent, people always complement me, friends or strangers. It reminds me of the ocean – peeling an orange while enjoy the breeze of summer air and ocean waves. It’s hard to put into words, you just got to go smell it!
4 thoughts on “Week 9: Getting Used To The New Life”
Love it all, the bracelet is a classic 👌🏼
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Brian!
Hello blogger, i’ve been reading your posts for some time and
I really like coming back here. I can see that you probably don’t
make money on your site. I know one awesome method of earning
money, I think you will like it. Search google for: dracko’s tricks
I have noticed you don’t monetize your site, don’t waste your traffic,
you can earn extra bucks every month. You can use the best adsense
alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites),
for more details simply search in gooogle: boorfe’s tips monetize your website