It was warm, and nice, and sunny outside, and guess who caught a flu? Of course the unluckiest person in the universe, me!! It’s been a pretty tough week, dozing off from Advil, and struggling to get back up to get some work done. Yup, that basically summarizes my week. But I still got to get the blog post in for y’all!
Remember that you can click into the title of each product for a more details. Full ingredient lists, prices, links, product information can all be found there!
1. DR. JART+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm in Light/Medium
- Light weight, almost invisible on the skin
- Lovely, user friendly packaging
- Stands up so doesn’t take too much shelf space
- Loads of skin care benefits
- Great for all skin type except for very oily
- Only lasts 4-5 hours
- Limited shade range
- I believe it only comes in 1 or 2 shades
Why it made it to my BotW: I’d love myself a full coverage foundation at this time to cover up all the tiredness and sickness, but recovering is priority, and this BB Cream that is loaded with tons of skin care benefits really helped. It melts into the skin, and makes me look a bit more human being!
- Superb quality for the price
- Blendable, good colour payoff
- No fallout
- Impossible to depot
- Not available in Canada
Why it made it to my BotW: I needed a wash on my dead, green-ish blue-ish looking lids. Wanted to go with my usual matte shades, but they just made me look more dead. This shade from Milani, blendable, and effortless really made my eyes look better than they feel.
3. Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick in 102 Beige Plume
- Opaque, stunning colour payoff
- Beautiful leather packaging
- Lovely nude shade for light-medium skin tone gals
- One of my all time favourite lipstick formulas
- Intensity of shade is not buildable
Why it made it to my BotW: It’s a lipstick that I haven’t used in a while, picked it up and dabbed it over some lip balm. Wearing it reminded me of why I used to love this lippie so much, and why I wore it almost every day for a while. You must try the Le Rouge formula if you haven’t yet.
- Easily buildable
- Extremely blendable, melts into the skin
- Natural looking, works under and over liquid or cream foundation
- Easy to apply with fingers or brush
- Smells amazing!!!!
- A little goes a long way
- One shade available
Why it made it to my BotW: Who doesn’t like Chanel’s Universal Bronzer? It smells like a fruit garden, blends into the skin like butter, and makes you look healthier! It’s always my go to year round when I don’t feel like powder.
5. Louis Vuitton Key Pouchin Monogram
- Fits a lot! Coins, cards, cash bills, keys, and eyelash glue.
- The clip can also be hooked to your car keys, or hooked onto a belt hoop when you keep it in your pocket for extra security!
- Zipper is extremely smooth
- Durable (come on, it’s LV’s canvas!)
Why it made it to my BotW: Had to run out and grab some advil. No pocket no problem, this little thing fits my keys, my credit card, and some coins. It’s probably one of the handiest SLGs I own!