Best for those who:
- Always on their feet walking
Product Range: 5/5
- It comes in all the colours it should come in – grey, black, and white. It does have couple exciting colour here and there, and that’s pretty awesome.
Wear and Tear: 5/5
- I have travelled with them quite a bit, worn them to the gym and hikes, and they have held up beautifully
- The sole still looks like it’s in great condition
Product Practicality: 3/5
- The sole is a smooth material that can be easily wiped without staining
- Breathable and flexible top material that is suitable for anyone
- I have been told by 3 people out of 5 people that own the show that it was uncomfortable for them. My advice is to go to the store and try it on for yourself since everyone’s feet is different!
- For me, I swear by the comfortability
- 2 friends said the back of the shoes press against their upper heals
- 1 friend said she has flat feet and the sole feels weird
Other comments: 5/5
- I think the Nike Vapormax looks amazing with so many outfits, it makes a relatively plain, sporty look seem like you actually know a lot about fashion!
- Surprisingly, it goes so well with denim shorts!
I love my Vapormax, and I would definitely consider investing in a pair of black ones. The comfortability for me is comparable to the Adidas Ultraboost, and that says a lot! I can walk in them all day and not feel a thing, and it’s definitely a blessing for my feet after walking regularly in flats.
If you are considering a pair, visit the store and try it on.