RUNNING SHOES WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT UPPER AND RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING.
These running shoes combine comfort and high-performance technology for a best-ever-run feeling. They have a stretchy knit upper that adapts to the changing shape of your foot as you run. Responsive midsole cushioning and a flexible outsole deliver a smooth and energized ride. Runner type Neutral shoes for the ultimate running experience Lightweight comfort adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort Energized cushioning Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get Natural movement Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles Reliable traction Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
Where can I get it? Adidas
Best for those who:
- Want pair of extremely comfortable shoes for long walks and/or running
Product Range: 5/5
- Running shoes usually don’t come in fancy colours or selections, but these have a decent selection
- You can customize your Ultraboosts on the Adidas website
- Many versions of the Ultraboosts are released after the one
Wear and Tear: 3/5
- It’s a half, half situation
- The shape holds up beautifully and the quality of these shoes are superb
- The white foam turns off white, or even yellow-ish easily, and it’s hard to maintain and clean them
- The mesh on the top gets caught onto things easily, so I do not recommend going hiking in these
Product Practicality: 5/5
- I’m a sneaker head, and a shoe addict, but I never owned anything else as comfortable as these Ultraboosts
- I recently started jogging and my spoiled feet could not bare to run in anything but these
Other comments: 4.5/5
- Steep price for running shoes, since you can get a decent pair of running shoes for less than $50.00 on the market these days
- I find the comfortability to be worth it
- I can see them suiting wide feet people very well
- Fashionable running shoes!
I’m on my 1.5 month of vacation and these are one of the two pairs of sport shoes I have brought with me. My vacation last year in Asia was also accompanied by these shoes. I forget that I have even walked for hours and hours in them because the comfortability is just insane.